TRACE ID (TRACE-TECH ID SOLUTIONS, S.L) is committed to offering its customers a service with the highest possible quality. In order to achieve this, processes, goods and services are continually improved, satisfying customers at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members of the company with general responsibility residing in Management and establishing as mandatory that all staff recognize and accept the philosophy of providing quality services, accepting responsibility for their own production.
- Identify the needs and requirements of the interested parties (customers, suppliers, employees, management and management, owners, community, schools and universities, legal and regulatory bodies, emergency teams and media).
- Monitor and review the provision of services and processes, identifying possible errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting an attitude of “doing the right thing” towards Quality.
- Forge alliances with external suppliers and with the main actors of the private and public sectors to guarantee optimal business performance. Also ensure that external suppliers and partners that can be used in the provision of our services also comply with the philosophy of quality and the policies of the company.
- Achieve and maintain a standard of excellence in the operation of the business.
- Maintain a reputation for honesty and integrity and ensure that this is reflected in all company activity.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System provides a framework for the management and control of the activities of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, also helping to establish and review the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of the company have the full support of Management.
Supervise and continuously review the Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective for the changing needs of all interested parties.
- Continuous appreciation of the business to ensure that the quality of service offered meets the expectations of customers and all current and imminent legislative requirements.
- The effectiveness of the Quality System is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to guarantee the quality of service provision.
The description of the whole system, such as, among others, the policy, processes, procedures and instructions, and the documented information, are described in the different documents that make up the Quality Manual in a simple and dynamic way, fulfilling all the requirements specified in the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard. The quality management system described in the Manual has been developed by TRACE ID and has the approval and continuous monitoring of the company’s management, acquiring the commitment to comply with the legislative, regulatory and other requirements, establishing and reviewing the quality objectives and goals. The Directorate controls that the integrity of the system is maintained when planning and implementing changes.
This Statement of Quality Policy will be reviewed annually. The responsibility for compliance with this policy rests with the Directorate, which will oversee the effectiveness of the policy and its associated initiatives.
This Statement of Quality Policy is available on the shared computer system and on the website so that it can be seen by all the interested parties of the company.
Date of last update: May 2019.Quality Policy